Monday, February 26, 2018

Saturday, February 24: Protest & Art

I  managed to get up at 8:30 and set myself to go to union rally at the national 
 onstitution Center. This is where we are going to meet. Well I met a 
 ouple people from my office and I managed to get a T-shirt. I needed 
 elp to be able to pick up a T-shirt for my workmate. We marched up archery all the way up to the Municipal  Services Building  
next to City Hall. We chanted and I got to talk with Henry and his
 new wife who used to work upstairs in the Delancy district. Also talk to Dave as well. It was a good   
 time. I got some pretty decent pictures. I then got an invite to go to South Philly group anniversary. 
 uring the rally at the municipal services building my phone died out and I figured that was a good time to get the hell back home and 
 hower. I proceeded to take care some business wink wink and 
 hen shower. I took Uber down to 16th and when you mention. The Uber driver was probably the slowest one 
I ’ve experienced. I got 
 o the clubhouse and it was packed with people sitting outside. I stood up 4 
 ost of the meeting and speaker. I need
 to get back by 3 o’clock. Well I got a ride from an Uber driver who had a lot to say. Pretty 
 ice guy though.   and they only have three registers open which is highly unusual
 for this place. I quickly bought three 5 x 7 and 8 x 10 prints for 5 x 7‘s and a 5 x 7.  After 
 hat I quickly put the picture in the frame and decided I bring my wiring and 
 crews to the place to see if I can just go ahead and wire while
 I’m there. Turns out there were others that needed to do the same 
 hing so it worked very well. I submitted the photo. I was there invited to go to a gallery called in liquid. It’s looking a large building
 at 1400  N American St. in Fishtown. There 
 re a bunch of other little studios and it was very 
 nspiring. I was inspired enough to ask a woman what she used to make her website. I then  called Go Daddy to figure out my password and got that upset and took baby steps to start a website. Everybody on the commercial make it sound so easy. Yes it has templates but 
 ou have to figure out what you want and want to get the pictures from my phone to my computer is a bit of a cluster fuck. It’s hard because once pictures
 get past the-month-old they 
 oing to the cloud and you can’t just get it off your computer when you use USB After all 
 hat I came home and finally ate  y Gyro that I bought during lunch hour. It 
 as mighty tasty yet a little bit soggy. I watch my usual sort of YouTube
 videos and talked on the phone. It was a good day. Yes I wouldn’t
 mind having days like this more often that’s for sure. March is approaching

No comments: