Monday, February 12, 2018

)Monday, February 5: The Date After Victory

Well after celebrating the Eagles Super Bowl victory last night and into early this morning. I had to 
 et my butt down to near pelican with at the Kenwood train
 station. My lawn didn’t work so it was 8:30 AM when I got up and I had to be up there at nine. This entailed taking a very expensive ride via Uber because 
I was in a big hurry Cooper’s prices were way high due to the fact that it was rush-hour on it and probably a lot of people were using it due to 
 he Eagle stuff. Well I did catch the Uber and it did get me there at 9:05 AM. The writer was there and we actually had a very pleasant and informative conversation. The issue with herwas she had two thiungs that were dealbreaker’s Trump supporters and married 
 eople. Well you know where I stand 
 n that  ichotomy. She admitted she did enjoy talking to me and that was good enough for me at this point I was pretty 
 roggily tired after whipping it up and screaming during the Super Bowl. The parade is scheduled for Thursday since it supposed to 
 e really rainy and nasty on Wednesday. Not really sure I can go since I scheduled a whole bunch people on that day. Movers about that they might close the office but I’m not so sure about that. 

No comments: