Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Saturday, February 3: A Date to do Stuff


Well if you’re staying up a little late I decided that I would get up early cause I was up anyway. I am an interesting text conversation early in 
 he morning. I didn’t realize I had to catch the PATCO by 850 to be 
 n time to gas to 44. Well the person I was meeting did not feel wel.  I aborted the mission which is a good thing because 
 ’m still in Philadelphia.  I can do some errands and 
 hopping before I go off to Riverton New Jersey. I decided I needed breakfast so I went to the closest 
 tarbucks at eighth and Walnut Streets. I’m sitting
 here eating their new sausage and bacon biscuit. I had to bacon removed but it taste pretty good and it’s really frigid outside today.
 Well I could do errand of getting a pair of gym shorts and get my haircut but I just don’t have enough time in between here and Ethan market 

 o make it to the train on time. It’s been nice just sitting here and catching
 them up on my blogging and messaging people etc. so I left Starbucks and caught the Pako from 8th street but 
  proceeded to use my hat as a butt cushion and left it at eighth and market 
 aybe by some miracle it’s still there but I seriously doubt it. I then got off the 
 rain stop light at ferry Avenue. It didn’t matter cause five minutes later train came back and I was in plenty of time 
 o catch the 11:22 AM train to Riverton. It was like last year went to a meeting and then went to this yummy restaurant is very good food. This year might be different. We had a really nice time I enjoyed it very much. We agreed we would
 stay in touch and see each other again. I thinking back via the river line in the wall to ram transportation
 center in Camden. I got a hold of Jon and headed towards his place via the the PATCO high-speed line to 8th Street and then 8th street 
 o Jefferson Station & I would catch the west Trenton Line. Well, we 
 nded up going out to eat at a pretty funny funky Mexican restaurant. The 
 ood was very good and I had really colorful decor. We shot the shit 
 nd I spent 20 bucks on dinner. It’s the first time I’m going out to eat twice in one day in a while. That’s a good thing I can get pretty expensive. 

No comments: