Saturday, February 03, 2018

Friday, February 2: Bonus Pay Day

Today I woke up in time and since I didn’t have anything to eat in the house
 I just quickly got dressed and made by bed and hit the door. I left around 7 AM but that’s not quick enough to get there by 715. I got there and my all my sponsor 
 as already speaking. I was going interrupt him because he’s on a good roll. I’ll have to try again next week. It was nice to get up in the morning and have money and be  able to buy stuff like 
 offee and a cinnamon roll. I have been pretty much broke since Tuesday. I was down to the nub. Where the excitement about the Eagles 

 tarting to ramp up since this Sunday is the Super Bowl. And advertise if they 
 an’t call the Super Bowl have to call it the “big game.” Anyhow I got to work on time and
 that was a good thing. I want to head and worked on my alerts and knew that I had to do  at 

 least one sanction before the end of the week. That was completed by the end of the day. I got a lot of my alerts done and messed around
 with over payments today.
 I say today went very smoothly at work and I am thankful for that. I’m at La Colombe
 near City Hall waiting for friend to come over and pay me back. She’s going to go up to  airmount for a women’s meeting 
 t 8:15. And I’m going to head home or maybe head to the haircut 
 lace if it  happens to still be open at 6:30 PM or on Friday well she showed up right after I finish that sentence 
 nd we talked for a bit and then do you want to the ATM to pay me back. After that I walked her
 to 15th and JFK to catch the 33 bus to Fairmount where she was going to a meeting. I decided just hop on with her since she seem
 to be struggling so I’m going up to Fairmount for the first time in quite some time to the OC have coffee house. It was the same as I remembered it. the usual attractive young people and 
decent coffee. 
 eels like I haven’t been here in months. Really it’s actually been two months butconsidering
   I get awkward feeling easily. I’m gonna go to the Bishop’s collar one because the food fairly cheap and to the 48 bus is a block away. Well I had chili and chips and then I left. When I first pushed Uber I put my address and they had a 1324 in Reading and cost $90 I was ready to walk home and then I realized the mistake pretty funny ha ha

No comments: