Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday, February 13: A Chilly Day of Continuance

I got up around 7:45 AM. I then had some cereal looked at the news and saw trumps budget 
 roposal which includes reverting food stamps to giving sir plus food delivered. We truly have 
 ssholes running the government. We really do. Anyhow I got the L and 
 ot in about five minutes late at 9:05 AM. My supervisor was at a meeting so it didn’t really matter. I had about five clients come in. 
 ne left before finishing the form another when I missed because I was
 distracted and had a unit meeting. The Munich meeting itself was was enthusiastic. We did come 
 p with an idea on the overpayment after going back-and-forth and back-and-forth. Which was good.
 I think it did leave me a little bit tired though. Well I’m gonna try to go to the 
 arly night out with the evening instead of coming home and napping this will probably encourage
 me not to go to bed so late. My friend Jon recommended that to me because
 he had the same issue where I he would nap and then stay up late and &go to bed late. That’s been my issue for the last 2 to 3 weeks. Anyhow I’m gonna be a little late was mean but I do want to go to an early one while the sun still out. It’s nice that the sun is still out at 5:35 PM and one thing about having young people all 
 round his attend the walk faster because they like to walk 
 eal fast anyhow I’m hopefully will get a seat and I have to stand during the whole thing. I managed to get a seat it was pretty decent then I came home and eventually went to bed

No comments: