Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sunday, February 25: Failed plans and Stuff

Well I woke up thinking it was 10 o’clock and after I ate I realized it was really
 only about 8:45 AM.. It did seem a little dark for 10 o’clock. Anyhow I was 
 oing to get ready to meet a friend and then she had car trouble and 
 ad to get a battery changed. She decided not to wait at Walmart and go to her daughters place with her boyfriend
 will change the battery so that ended that. I then heard from Wendy and I met 
 er at the Barnes and Noble. She was so upset about waiting with Metro PCS. I think. There really cheesy company I 
 ry to avoid them. What is a PCS anyway? Maybe transfer pretty cheesy service. W next went back to the capital one café. 
 e went with this other dude in the conference room then we were kicked
 out because a nonprofit was coming in. There seem to be a guy who monitored the The conference rooms He was kind of a roly-poly kind a dude. We then Left there and decided to go to my place and then early night out. Went early night out and it was the daily reflections. It was a nice 
 roup of people there. We both of us got a
 little tired so we’re both just going to chill out maybe catch a nap and then meet Larry at Saxbys 
 t around 7:20 PM. Well we both ended up crashing and taking Uber to 19th and
 Walnut. Actually went to Saxbys or 20th so on that. Chronicles already
 gone but Larry gave Wendy some good advice. The meeting was packed 
 ike I’ve never seen it before. It’s all about the speakers and their friends.

No comments: