Monday, February 12, 2018

Monday, February 12: Rain to Start and then Sunshine


Well after a half decent night of sleep last night and decided it was no way I could get 
 p in time to go to sunrise. I’ve got to get to sleep before midnight and I have not been able to do 
 hat lately. Anyhow, got to work a little bit late but was not doc for it. Well in the midst of doing work I was told to work on 
 anctions that have a due date of February 13 or later. Instead of having 60 days to process the sanction only have
 30 days. 
 hat means the first 40 or so on my 105 person list I cannot sanction and eventually have to send partials. I was told specifically not to do that
 and to Handon the sanctions that can be approved. I managed to get three of them done. A
 fourth one was on a permanent sanction and I did not want to spend a bunch of time with that bullshit
. Since the permit thanks would never be approved and I don’t have 
 ime for all that. So anyhow I just did my thing I brought up three sanctions and then
 headed down to coffee Joe to meet a friend and then go to 645 Monday night beginners. Well I went to coffee 
 oe hung out and we talked for a little bit even talk to someone else over the phone. 
  friend of hers to move to Austin Texas. She’s a young woman. Anyhow went to the meeting and that was 
 retty good I promise of really tired. I think I’m in a funky cycle of taking a nap and then staying up too late.

No comments: