Sunday, February 18, 2018

Sunday, February 18: Black Panther and a Visit to Port Richmond

Greetings boys and girls to the show that never ends. I got up ate some applesauce for 
 reakfast since I didn’t have any milk and  hen shut off and caught the bus. Not realizing that the  blockade went all way back to fifth Street because this big ass fire took place 
 n an apartment building. Got to Larry‘s and we got the black panther with no problem at the 17 Plex at the Riverview Plaza. It was fun to
 see the movie again. During the movie,  Larry caught 
a stomach virus that hit him and went back to his place so I decided I would just go up and see my friend via Uber. She needed company so I went up there and met up with 
 nother guy he showed up later we all hung out for a moment. I had
 hung out with them yesterday in my apartment. Anyhow, i’ve decided that I 
 ould go to the pizza place an order myself a quick slice while waiting for Uber. The traffic
 is really bad because of a four alarm fire that I mentioned earlier on 2nd Street
 near Chestnut Street. You were man asked me to meet him at fourth and arch I was at third and arch
. Well, the slice took a long time because I had to make a whole new pizza because last two slices were taken by a happy loving couple and I had to wait. 
 ber guy did wait for me with your school and driving up to where my friend lives on Richmond street really quick. Just go up 95 get off 

 ichmond Street exit you’re there. Going by now SEPTA  it’s a lot 
 onger. You take the L to Girard and then take a 15 minute bus ride from the 15 or the 60. 
 nyhow I received unexpected message from a friend I haven’t heard from in a while. It was good to talk to them again. I hope they can continue and things
 will get back to more normal state.
 After that call hung out a little bit longer and met her roommate 
who  nded up recognizing me from the program. She said she was going to go back to the program at 
 ome point. It was an interesting moment that’s for sure. After that we went to my place via SEPTA.  I then shared The Indian
 delight that John had given to me previously. I was very hungry and they 
 hought it was really hot. It was good they appreciated the share. I barely had enough utensils and plates but I did. Got hung out for a while and then we headed down to the sixth that’s a Saxby‘s and then to 60 minutes. It went pretty well and then I headed back home after dropping them off 15th St. for them to catch the L

No comments: