Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Monday, November 13: 60 Alerts

Good day everybody it’s another Monday morning. I woke up in Fairmount 
 ith A drizzly rain outside. Fortunately it was only a drizzle because I
 left my backpack upstairs I didn’t feel like driving up the steps so 
  can be late. I got to work and I was a little late but my supervisor was 
 ven later so that was helpful. I didn’t really got into work mode
 and didn’t take any pictures until after work. I am so many goddamn hi
 lerts that it’s scary. Start off with 60 something I get it down
 to like 30 something at bounces up to 50 something again. Anyhow I just got a 

 ew coffee place called capital One Café. It’s a little different
 than the other ones. It’s brand spanking new it’s got private little areas and they 


 erve so in their coffee. I really liked it it was pretty cool.

No comments: