Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday, November 10: A Day Off

I’ll plan to sleep in this morning but around 6:15 AM. I got really
 hungry so I went down and ate breakfast and decided it might be a good idea to go to 
 he storage unit today before the rush are really gets into gear. So I 
 ook some of the boxes in the rest of the paintings downstairs and eventually left them
 outside so they’ll be sitting out there when I pick up the car at the Fairmount Avenue parking lot @ 22nd. I then picked up the car and put the
 stuff in and headed to the 
 storage unit. I got there pretty quickly because the rush-hour was 
 till early. Are use the dolly to good 
 dvantage this time out instead of walking each box. It really did save
 a lot of time pulling a dolly out to the car. After that, I went out to do you
 do we do to pick up a round of clean laundry and to drop
 off some dirty clothes that I accumulated of the last two weeks. I 
 hen drove back home brought some more things down and I headed back
 to the storage unit. I did have to extend my time and hour to give me 
a chance to bring back the car on time. I was pleased I was able to get a majority of my stuff out of the room. I 
 ow have knickknacks left over and my dress clothes left to haul over. I 
 ame back home around 1030 and proceeded to take a nap for about two hours. That was sorely needed. I then decided to grab lunch at the pizza place down corner call Luigi‘s pizza
  Fresca and ate two slices of veggie slices. The day got colder as it as it went on and it was windy at first but then the cold settle in
 in the wind died down.I hung out at the 
 izza place for a while while families with little to medium size kids came 
 y and I just cited I would go to the Ryebread way down on 17th and Fairmount 
 or the first time since they moved. It was very well appointed. It was brand new construction
 and you could tell. I was just settling in when Pat called just a 
 ream me to come over right away because he locked himself 
 ut of his car and his house. I mediately called Uber and got there 
 retty quickly. Do you have a right driver was very pleasant and we talked a bit. 
 ust says arriving at Pats he had texted to say that he managed to get 
 n this car with the help of Quitman he got from lees auto next to his house. He then went 
 o do his errand of fetching air-conditioner but found out that he couldn’t
 get a hold of the person and came back pretty quickly. We then hung
 out and then eventually cooked up a delicious meal. We were going to go to Atlantic City but Pat thought maybe he needed a nap and he never woke up. I hung out talked on the phone with Amy and fiddled around. Overall not a bad day.

No comments: