Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Tuesday, November 7: Election Day

Well rolled out of bed from Mr. Pats place and we ended up going to the coffee 
 hop and hanging out. It was fun. He kept me in line and kept me
 from talking too loud. It was like a library in there but I managed to maintain. I then went off to work and helped 
 yself and others get the scanning and printer set up for new computers. a bunch 
 eople Ramson but I minutes to get ther pretty early for me. I think I was about
 20 minutes early. That was helpful to get settled in with the new computer. Well
 placed in shop till the afternoon and that was OK. The real idiotic

 part of the day was that we were told verbally that the automated
 notice system to tell people of their allowances is valid in every county in the state 
 xcept for Philadelphia. The notices go out but the wording is a little bit off. 
 hey’re going to officially tell us tomorrow that we have to go back to standing manual notices again. All they
 have to do is contact Harrisburg and haven’t change the writing and how could it be no good and any other 
 ounty.? Anyhow, All it says is that you’ll get money to buy a bus pass it’s just a mere syntax of wording it’s not gonna denied benefits and most of our clients are being 
 old that there’s no more picking up trash passes the AMR doesn’t say it so I’d really like to just use the automated notice and try to get 
 way with it for as long as I can it’s 
 reaking bogus make extra work because management doesn’t come 
 p with a solution they just go “who could boys.”

No comments: