Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday, November 11: A Cold Veterans Day

Good day. When I woke up at Pat. He left early to do some toiling as a sexton
 it one of the churches possibly to the churches that 
 e works for. I will back to sleep and could really feel the muscle
 tightness from shocking and moving yesterday
 morning. I’m glad I did it because I was motivated. Anyhow Pat called
 and asked if I wanted to go to Atlantic City Don day. I was hit on that idea since I 
 ouldn’t be all tired and wiped out. And he got back home and we decided 
 e go for a cuppa coffee at the green line at 40th St. The woman was friendly but very perfunctory actually
 not that friendly. She wasn’t angry she was just very perfunctory about so 
 er service. We then walked his dogs and then we headed on out the AC it 
 as a nice day out cold but not windy. The next thing we did do is drive down
 in the right only took about an hour to get there. We talked about all kinds of 
 tuff such as as Larry Lavin, the cocaine dealing dentist. He was ;the mastermind of the “yuppie conspiracy.“ which one from
 1978 to 1984. He also told me about this top 40 song called “Double Dutch bus.“ it 
 as saying by Frankie Smith. And associate of Larry Leven ran his record and
 Frankie Smith didn’t make any money from the top 40 hit. I never heard
 song in my life. Check it out it’s really dated  And we also share this 1954 movie about how to sell to the “Negro“  it’s completely bizarre and we 
 ponsored by the Johnson company which
 publishes  Ebony and Jet magazines so it’s not a racist agreed 
 s just bazaar. how to sell to the “Negro“ We got there and we did a little bit of gambling for the slot machines are pretty bogus. 
 e mostly just walk the boardwalk solid really good Korean war 
Memorial
 took some pictures of that another things
. And then we walked back and decided to grab some fries and turned
 around and headed back. I think got a nice massage and nine after that I 
 ent to see a coffee and then I’m gonna go to the 
 izza place and meet Larry and Veronica at their place. We’re all going to go t
o CineMug and see her movie short. One of them is the one Veronica and I 
 ade. It went pretty well I must say. I then took the train all the way up Fairmount and walked home.

No comments: