Thursday, November 02, 2017

Thursday, November 2: Working Hard

I woke up from Pats not getting a wonderful sleep. Pat tidied up 
 round me and fed the dogs. I then walked with Pat and his dogs towards the Green Line
 to get some morning coffee. I’m expecting a lot of people to come
 in today I believe that Will be true   because several of them were rescheduled. While I 
 as glad to hear that the computer changing wasn’t going to 
 o on while I was seeing people. It went OK because on the most part they came one
 at a time. And they were very impatient and would call me and 
 ay when of my coming up. Couple of them threaten to just leave and drop 
 tuff off but I made it in time. I know when people drop stuff off
 takes 2 to 3 days for it to show up on the imaging on the computer. Well half of the folks didn’t even show up.
 So have to reschedule them till next week as per usual. Later on in the 
 fternoon the imaging program petered out and then the system went down for about an hour. After came
 up everything went really slow so I was only able to get one case processed. I’m glad that I processed cases as they go because otherwise I’d really be backed up. 
  have 60 some alerts left to do. I haven’t worked on alerts much in the last 3 to 4 days 
 t work due to the report being due. It was late but I got it done. Anyhow 
 fter work I was really tired. I just wanted to sleep. So I want to Rittenhouse Square and grabbed a nap in the park and then I went to the coffee shop bought a coffee and took a nap. I then went to the living sober meeting which is OK and then went straight to Pat. He was awake this time oh anger

No comments: