Sunday, November 05, 2017

Sunday, November 5: I am 56 Years Old

Well I got up but I struggled to get my butt moving to be at the 930 meeting
 on time. I did not get there on time but I at least got myself a seat. I was very
 distracted and ended up writing in my blog since Siri wasn’t
 working too well this morning. After the meeting I went home and talk to 
 haron for a bit and realize that I was running out of time to be in
 Media by 1230. I then told my mom that I was going to be late. There were
 a couple things working against me there’s an Eagles game there was a
 marathon or parade in the parkway. You know SEPTA  has funky detours
 when this happens. I then got skipped over by one Uber driver and another one 
 assed me twice in his blue Nissan versa. It was comical now 
 hat I’m made the 1211 commuter train to media. It’s the 
 outh end of Media so I walk straight up tell him Baltimore Pike in the Wawa that 
 upposed to be there. Well I and up getting picked up at another 
 awa nearby. I got to my moms place and my brother Dave is already there.  

We watched the Eagles game through its entirety. Denver 
 cored first and then the Eagles score 31 points against their nine in the first half. Final 
 core was 51 to 23. First Eagles game I’ve watched in its entire ready folks at work at me that I don’t watch football I just watch highlights. I don’t care much because the Internet allows me to watch highlights anytime any day. I also don’t mind. Anyhow I took the media train and the 4 was late so I ended up catching the
 seven bus back home. Instead of taking a nap I took a very refreshing shower. Then I headed back out to 19/20th and Walnut met Larry at Saxbys 

No comments: