Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Wednesday, November 8: Grinding it Out

 I rolled out of bed at pats house after he left early and headed to 
 he market Frankford line.I then got on the train and got to work 
 bout 10 minutes early. Once I got there I decided to try to work as fast ashi
 I could on the alerts. I have about 60 left. They’ve been coming at me at a
 furious pace. I was mostly left alone about the sanctioning. I was informed
 yesterday that on for Veterans Day I’m off on Friday instead 
 f the usual Monday holiday. So tomorrow is like my Friday. I’m hoping I get paid
 early but we’ll see about that. So I grind it out work and we heard the stupidity that I jus
t drive in yesterday‘s blog posting. Where we have to send a corrective
 notice because the language is incorrect. They can’t even think about having them
 correct it it’s quite unbelievable but that’s kind of typica
l for the state. I almost forgot I had a doctors appointment at 4:30 PM but remembered
 I half hour before 4 o’clock when I was supposed to leave. I ended
 up leaving about 4:20 PM. I was late but the doctor was  
way behind and actually didn’t see me till about 530. I didn’t care because I just took one of my quickie naps while waiting for him.

No comments: