Monday, November 06, 2017

Monday, November 6: New Computers @ Work

Well I woke up at Pats fairly early because Pat was up early 
 inishing up work. I then later on went back to sleep and got up just in time to make it into work. I feverishly
 trying to get as much done before I have to remove myself from my desk so
 they can 
 nstall the computer. The towers very small but the screens are very 
 ig. I went to another area and did a little bit of work but I couldn’t scanning 
 n my doc you meant that I had. When I got to my computer 
  realize that all the files from 2017 we’re not saved it wasn’t a complete 
 isaster but I had to revise a bunch of things because since 2016 somethings have changed such shall I write my narratives about 
 y cases. Also the 
 MRs have been changed because different people have left the unit etc.

No comments: