Friday, November 03, 2017

Friday, November 3: The Winds of November Come Early

Today wasn’t too bad I slept a little bit better. I shot the stuff with Pat first thing in the 
 orning and then I left to go to the coffee shop and had some coffee. I then went 
 o work early to get time to clean my area since the new computers
 coming. I had a long conference with my supervisor 
 ecause I wasn’t sanctioning enough people. It’s the same refrain 
 rom 3 months ago but they got into more detail or my supervisor did so I’m 
 onna follow the ladder and cover my ass for the month about it way too much work 
 ut whatever I’m just glad it’s mild outside I think I might
 rent a car and bring some more stuff to the the place. It’s
 just cheaper to rent cars on weekdays and in this on weekends. I then decided I would stay at Sharon’s and take it from there.

No comments: