Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Wednesday, November 1: A New Month

Well I woke up at Sharon‘s and boy that bed is very comfortable. Also 
 he shower really works boy that felt good. Anyhow I got going and got  o work a 
 ittle bit early thinking the computers were about to be installed
. Yes we are getting new larger screen computers. 
 hey have two guys
 doing 
for the whole office. They’re doing it during the middle of the 
 orkday. I think the viewing have to save money. I’m doing the end of the month mop 
 p on my calendar and finding a lot of people. A lot of people that have not been followed up on cause I’m too busy. I scheduled two or three people in the office today one or two more tomorrow to add to my huge list and one on Friday. I’m gonna be seeing therapist at 7 o’clock. Well I met Larry and hung out with him for a bit then 
 e went off the group. I didn’t talk to Donna and then read the news about the Republicans tax planning the terrorist incident that killed eight people in New York City the other day. Yeah I was pretty tired but the coffee made me feel little bit better.

No comments: