Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Wednesday, November 29: The Homestretch to Move


After crashing at Pats, I got up a little bit late since Pat had me up pretty early 
 hen he was getting ready for work. 
 e need a little bit of money to for the vet for his ailing old dog. When I finally roused 
 yself up I read a news about Matt Lauer was fired for sexual-harassment at work. This is the latest 
 n a series of powerful well no media personalities to be caught in the web of sexual harassment allegations. The others of course
 being Al Franken, John Conyers and Charlie Rose. Well fuck
 directly reading my blog I can’t believe it after a long hiatus that I’ve been on. I don’t really promote it because it seems to get me in trouble so I’m just gonna keep writing and that’s it. Anyhow today was
 kind of a slog. It felt like I was working in slow motion and the 
 ate was slow motion so I think I got some stuff done but I didn’t get the report done like I wanted to. 
 he next step at 5:23 PM is to get to the photo lounge in time before 
 hey close @ six. Next I will pick up my photos. After that I’m going to AC Moore to buy frames 
 nd accessories. And then have to frame them tonight and drop Mauff tomorrow night the 30th I assume at the at the gallery. Pretty hot in here I just need to get this done had a meeting and then go home and shower

No comments: