Saturday, November 25, 2017

Saturday, November 25: Moviemaking at Mount Moriah Cemetery

I got up around 8 o’clock after a somewhat half ass to sleep. I managed 
 o get up get my stuff together and catch the 48 bus literally as that was coming 
 o the stop light at 23rd and Fairmount. After getting off the bus I had time to 
 top at th oh CF coffeehouse at fourth and market. That was good. I then went to Larry and 
 eronica‘s and then we headed out to drive to Mount Moriah 
 emetery to do filming for a short her movie that Veronica was making. A friend 
 f hers from the tear film festival came and also did a little bit of acting. 
 t was a beautiful day out and it took us about a half hour to make the movie. The challenge
 for me is to converted to black-and-white
 and then peace all the short videos into one for movie. This was easy on 
 Windows Movie Maker because I’ve used it before but now I’m going to have to use Apple
 movie or whatever it’s called and figure out how to splice all the ends together.  
Anyhow that’s a chore for another moment. We all then got driven 
 o the Oregon diner and I had a Spanish omelette made of egg whites. It was very 
good. We then got 
 ropped off at 11 at 10th and market and Veronica’s friend and I caught our respective trains. She caught a commuter train and I was catching the EL at the 46 street because I have
 two cats sitting jobs to do today. It’s now 2:47 PM I think 
  nap is in store cause I’m pretty tired and this apartment
 is very cozy and heat works very well. Well I snooze till about 430 then bought a re-mix of Sergeant Pepper when iTunes. I took some good pictures of the sunset outside the window 
and it was quite these beautiful sunset. The nap was good and then I 
 ecided to head to Pat and get some Indian food to make 
 ome delicious Indian food surprise OK

No comments: