Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday, October 26: Cooling Off

Well I got up pretty early mentally I was wide-awake and 
 hysically I wasn’t too bad considering I have been a kind of like going to the helium they club last night. It’s something new once or twice a year but I’ve other than that I would end up 
 n the poorhouse between them pushing that you have to buy two entrées over and above the cover charge. So it’s
 not for the cheapskate in  all of us. 
 Anyhow I got to work and so if you people not too many 
considering how many people are scheduled but it was OK. It 
 ad my frozen Samosa and took five dollars out from the Bodega because I knew I was short on cash until at least tomorrow. 
 nyhow it wasn’t a bad day at work my supervisor was gone. Anyhow left and talk to Lisa for a minute on the texting. She had a bit of a
rough day. I’ve been hot the 7+ as it was showing 
 p which is really a plus. It’s definitely chilly out and I had start looking for 

 ppropriate fall jackets. I’m not sure I have that many or any for that matter. 
  have everything squished  up in my room. As I’m sitting here
 listening to the feelies on my headphones right I just see some guy just walked up 
 ext to some woman and AA and just start chatting. I couldn’t
 pull that off first of all. Maybe self-conscious and not giving a fuck is 
the the anti-creeper 
 ormula. Anyway I really need to get my front partial replaced very soon since it’s really loose. Anyhow the meeting was fine I just was tired as crap. I came home was actually awake enough to cook and then I fell sleep rather quickly. I’ve been watching this guy who like has a website the haters guide to the playoffs and certain teams and what not.

No comments: