Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday, November 23: Thanksgiving Day

Well I woke up to the sound of Pat performing mechanical work 
 n one of his planes that  he wishes the fly. It’s a very large one with camouflage green on it.
I decided to go to 7-Eleven and get some  tuff since I believe the coffee place the Green Line is probably closed today because 
all the hip kids got to go to mommy and daddy. That’s where I’m going 
 o go to moms place later on today around 130. We’re going to have brunch or lunch
  at his golf club. It’s $60 $40 for the meal and chipping in for mom‘s meal. Anyhow Pat
 and I walked his dogs and then went to
 West Philly towards where he used to live it’s a kid and did a little more dog walking. Pat  drove me back home so I can take a I badly need to shower.  I got to see 
 haron and it was cool. Then due to the detour we went towards Gerard Avenue and 34th St. He dropped me off at 30th St. and I caught the EL
I’ve been caught the media trolley.  
By the way, I had a Tastykake pie that I bought and a crown fell out on my upper teeth. It’s one

 of the ones that holds the partial him. So I have to call the
 dentist
 about that. I took the shower and ended up arriving at my moms place. I wasn’t late because I was given an earlier time 


 o I wouldn’t be late. That work for sure. We then went to Spring Haven golf club and had the brunch there. It was buffet style and the food was 
 ery very good. I had some very healthy choices too. All vegetarian and vegetables because I was lacking in both for a long time. It was very enjoyable I got some nice pictures. Afterwords 
I came straight back home to Fairmount and chilled out since no one 
 as home. I watched the nightly business report and they talked about America‘s retirement crisis. It’s pretty scary 
that you need to retire in some kind of healthy way and thank God I have a pension or I’d be really screwed up. I can’t imagine

   what people my age and younger are going to do. Specially after this tax scam bill just passed the Senate. Yes a past after Thanksgiving but I’m updating this blog on December 3, 2017 after I’ve moved etc.

No comments: