Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday, November 16: Oversleeping to Glory

I was so comfortable sleeping last night it was pretty amazing. I had some pretty in-
depth dreams of course I forgot about them now. I thought about rushing in early but inside that breakfast take a shower and take my time and yes it is 9:20 AM 
 nd I’m just getting off the train to go to work 
 ell lo and behold I got him five minutes before my supervisor wobbled and so I 
 as counted in as being on time. That worked out


 well. What else worked out well is that not many people came in so I was able to do a little bit of cleanup. Things are going OK. I got my alerts down to a single page which was a major 
 ccomplishment. I like the fact it’s warm and I slept pretty well last night. So I decided I would go to the clubhouse for a meeting. The OCF 
 offee house was 
 losed due to maintenance which was pretty much a surprise.  So I went to the tailor cafĂ© and supermarket which was on 19th and Fairmount. I did see a couple people from the program there.

No comments: