Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Sunday, November 12: Scripts and Stuff

Gee-whiz it was a Sunday. I managed to get up in time 
 o show up at the clubhouse pretty close to the 930. I got a backside seat. I didn’t 

 an to the coffee shop and got my coffee since the OC at the 
 offee house and so damn crowded that I would’ve definitely been very late if I’d waited in the line.
 After the meeting which was about the ninth step, I went to the CVS to pick up my new order of  
prescriptions. There are four in all. The citrulline had a really long for 
 age memo about all the side effects. I’ve been taking it for a while since 
 006. So with the effects happened I don’t notice some most of the 
 ime except for the obvious libido issue. Thanks 
 fter that I’m going home and relax while I edited photos that I’ve taken of the 
ast three days. I have still not edited my 

 log to add photos because the longer I don’t do it the more overwhelming it becomes because it’s har

d to tell what pictures were taken on which date
 with up a little bit of effort.

No comments: