Thursday, November 09, 2017

Thursday, November 9: Last Day of Work

Hey kids and babies alike! I got up at Sharon’s going to shower
 and got to work a tiny bit late. But that didn’t matter because my supervisor is 
 ot in today as of 1:06 PM. I 
 m too bad I must say. We just found out that Philadelphia county has to send a supplemental carfare notice.  
We’re 
 he only county that has to send the regular notice and the stupid little corrective notice. Well, somebody in 

 hiladelphia decided that we needed to do instead of them 
 ust correcting the notice in CIS. Anyhow things are all right how about you? I’m off when I’m off. Anyhow it was a pretty normal 
day the massive spastic dating is  retty much done it’s very few and 
 ar between everybody’s just too damn heavy I want you “she so happy“ the Beatles

No comments: