Saturday, November 18, 2017

Friday, November 17: November Moving Along

Well today was an interesting day I gas. I got up went to work and decided 
 o do it for the hood. I managed to catch the 48 bus and decided to 
 et some coffee at the Starbucks. It was pretty crowded but it wasn’t too bad 
 ervice that’s for sure. I then went to work and try to work on my 
 iscellaneous pile of ACE forms that were piling up. I get so busy that I end up 
 riting him in saving him in case they 
 ave to turn in the paystubs. My coworker told me even if they’re already been paid
, if it’s in the same month give it to her. I was relieved
. I’ve been keeping everyone of those employment forms( a.k.a. ACE forms,) when 
 hey report income and they’ve already been paid on by the time they reported it to me. As my supervisor says “you’re doing too much.”. Anyhow I plowed through and did one interview couple
 people blew off their interviews and I just plowed ahead. I 
 ctually felt like I was caught up and then 20 more alerts replaced on the system where the number one up from 17 to 44. Three of them aren’t mine so I’m gonna try to get her to take them off. Well one of our assistant district ministry at her‘s left our district and we had a little cake party. It was nice. Work ended and I bought he wanted to do something afterwords but suddenly I got really exhausted and just turned around and caught the bus and headed home. No babies for me during that process. I then came home and took a short nap. I then met up with Wes and Jenn and from the Italian I’m in the Mexican restaurant on Fremont Avenue it was a bit funky that’s all I can say I didn’t luckily caught the seven bus and came home and fell asleep

No comments: