Monday, November 27, 2017

Sunday, November 26: Mellow Day in the Chill

Well after not really getting a wonderful last night sleep
 I got up at 10:15 AM just in time to get the call from my friend Donna is coming down with her boyfriend Charlie
 to meet me and then have breakfast at the OC have coffee house. 
 e went there and the food was very good but the service was uneven. There’s definitely a generation gap going on there it was a bit amusing I think. Charlie is a very nice guy and I enjoyed 
 aking him laugh and he made me laugh as well. Donna seem to enjoy the whole escapade. I was the last want to eat my pancakes because I was too busy laughing
 and talking. I have not seen Donna since their art opening back in October. Well after breakfast we walk to 
 ound the bed and I drop them off at Tanners car near the fak
e restaurant. I then went back home to Sharon’s and got my haircut. She does a really nice job with the haircut that’s for sure. After I move I’m gonna make a point of going up there
 and getting haircut done by her so I can get in touch and all that good shit. It’ll be interesting to see what she 
 oes to the house over the next six months to year. Why didn’t mention it I lost a crown in my upper left side of my mouth. What’s crown holds part of my partial up. I lost it patronize eating a Tastykake Thursday morning. Problem 
 as my tenets is closed on Fridays. So I got a wait till Monday. Anyhow a
fter the haircut I just mellowed out and then eventually went to the meeting actually met Larry and Veronica at Zaxby’s. I got there early and mess round my phone and what not. The meeting was pretty packed and the business meeting was held. I then came home and manage to stay up late and Pat. I thought I was doing on financial favor again but ended up just splitting them samosas and I was buying more stuff for my race a price.

No comments: