Thursday, November 30, 2017

Saturday November 18: Old City and Philadelphia Marathon.

 Well I woke up and Fairmount at Sharon‘s place. I then 
 ad to take a cab to downtown in order to catch the out to meet Larry in Old City coffee. I was 30 minutes late 
 ut we got to hang out a little bit outside since the Old-City coffee 
 ad no seats left. There were people taking up three chairs by themselves
. But that was OK. Well her and I talked
 for a little bit and then went outside because it was pretty warm out for
 mid-November. I then went to meet Jenn at 11th and market
. She’s going to pick up her supplies for the Philadelphia marathon 
 hich runs this weekend. There’s a whole bunch of vendors 
 nd people selling stuff to make money off the marathon. 
 he bought me a nice $25 Philadelphia marathon hat. I appreciated
 that. Next she went to return an item she didn’t intend to buy at a place
 called Aldo. It looks like a fancy shoe and boot place in Center City. We got
 hungry and she asked me what I would suggest and the hip 
 ity veg came right to my head. I’ve been there before and I thought the food was pretty good. Not that 
 heap but it’s 
 ood. So she treated me to lunch and it was quite delicious. We 
 ere able to eat outside because it wasn’t that cold. Then went to my friend Sue‘
s place to 
 ick up the keys to watch her cat for one day. She’s away for five days jewelers and go to West Philly on 46 and Walnut. After I did that I stop by the car the beach and hung out with Pat

No comments: