Sunday, November 05, 2017

Saturday, November 4: A Quick Date and Final Insult

Well I woke up this morning and realized that I had an Ok Cupid date 
 t the OCF Coffee. It was nice and we talked about West Philly. She of course
 was not really ready to date after a 5 year relationship. She sort of ok’d getting
 together again. I wrote a thank you to her on theOKC. Next thing I saw she took down her profile. Oh f-ing well🤢I was to meet Larry before the 10 @10:30. Later I agreed to meet him at the Reading Terminal Market. I first went home and was shown
 this rant of insults about me! I next blocked this liar who messed w me.I then had
 breakfast w Larry at this diner at the Reading Terminal Market. This 
 reakfast was better but landed in my stomach funny. We went back to Larry’s and I helped
 him with some household chores. I then napped and relaxed, 
 hey got ready for a Halloween party 🎃 I then went to a 5:30pm meeting and r
went home. Pat wanted to hit A.C but he had to work. It may happen Friday.

No comments: