Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wednesday, September16: A Meeting and the End of Summer Approching

Hi there.this week is the first time in months I went to three straight sunrises. I was late but that's all right. After the sunrise I will going over to the cluster
Roof Deck View
meeting at 1617 JFK Boulevard I came early. I observed
Perot Street at 7am
the career link in action at the front that. It would be a good thing to witness. Very long it started at 9 and it ended approximately 11:20 AM. I definitely have an hour to get back but I'm not gonna linger. I'm good
Center City

Seeing a Friend
find some food if inexpensive. Well I got to work and discuss the meeting that I attended and how I did on the
Street Signs
supervisory interview that I had yesterday.
I didn't get all that much done but that's OK since next week is pope week and I'm hoping to get a
Entrance to 1617 JFK BLVD
shit load done that I won't be able to get done any other time of the year or any year. We were told not to schedule
Meeting Room
anybody in this will be the first week that I've ever been
1617 JFK
permitted not to schedule people. Well I stayed pretty late to work. I hung out with one of my supervisors
and we talked about what Philadelphia County One in their new hires at supervisors. It was very
City Hall at Mid-Day
enlightening. We also talked about being in the friend zone and other relationship quandaries. After that, I
Funny
rode the EL  to Center City and decided to go to a elixir coffee. While walking towards the coffee shop,
56th Street 5:25pm

I ran into Debbie and her sister as they're walking towards market street to a nice healthy restaurant on Market
Material from Meeting
Street near the river. While at the outlet for café, I listening to funky music by your man called Grimes.
Add caption

It's their album visions. It has been a wreck all quality to it. It's what I call mood music. It has been in a
Surprise Meeting

very ethereal  experience being in here and listening to the funky sound and feeling a little bit frisky for the first time in at least a month. Well again I am here and
Add caption
I ate  up a lot of time. It's 7:17 PM and it's already
My Iced Coffee at Elixir 
getting dark out. It's definitely the change of seasons going on since the hot weather left
Elixir
about 3 or 4 days ago. It's remarkably comfortable for the last four days. Fall is really a nice evening here
Me
in Philadelphia. I'm really looking forward to the pope coming so much to blog about my mind will be in a tizzy
When I got home and started watching style like 17 which is basically how opens euros was based from. I was getting into it and then the phone rang. Then I
Add caption
got some more food and ate two bananas and some
Add caption
samosas and the yogurt. And chilling out with the coolest roommate God found for me good night

No comments: