Monday, September 07, 2015

Saturday, September 5: Different Places with Different People


Outside My  Window 7:15am
I woke up at 7:15 this morning after the best sleep I've had in a week. The night was cool in the morning it's a nice cool breeze as well.
Fairmount Ave
I am walking toward Center City and search of where a bus might be.
Time for Breakfast @Rybread
I'm going to end up walking all the way down to Center City since I know finding a bus will be a frustrating
Early Man-Bun
course of action. Yes, I will be walking since I'm trying to get the 19th and won't let that kind of useless to walk toward 17th. Well
Photo Locator
I ended up walking all the way downtown. I got some pretty cool
BF Parkway
pictures of places I generally don't walk too. Again I'm thankful that it's not like it was the rest of the week.
Made in America
I would already be a sweaty mess and I got someone to meet later on. It's 8:22 AM I walked all the way
19th and Walnut
to the men's meeting. I went  meeting about 20 minutes late since I had to walk the whole way. I'm now heading out to walk the dogs then I'm going to 30th St.
42 Bus
I'm going to take a train to Mananyunk. I am to meet a friend there. Next, I am to meet another friend at
Barkan Park
1:45 at 3rd & Girard . It's going to be interesting getting from Manny out to north Philly. But it can be done. Well I managed to be 15 minutes late
Cab to 30th Street
to Manning on what that was an accomplishment to itself
Missed the Train
considering I missed the train and I had to take two buses. Hung out at the Starbucks and cooled
Off to Manyunk
off from the blazing sunshine. We then walked to the train and when our separate ways. The train was right at the station loading people. I was fortunate
My Path
they were kind of college students getting on the train.
View From SEPTA Bus
 Invented to drink the temple stop walk for a while and "Uuber to third and Girard. It was at 339 West Girard Ave It was in someone's apartment. It was a performance with voice over and a young woman acting out on her own. It was very relaxing my friend and I enjoyed it very much. It was a great relief to get out of the blazing North Philly

Main Street

The Train Station
Manyunk to Girard Ave
son as well. Next we took her car and drove to the love and Rockets café here in Fishtown. It was very mellow. I've been here before a few years ago and I like it very  much. It's now
3:53 PM we're going to be leaving
Add caption
the place. My friend drove me back home to Fairmount and that was pretty great. It has been a
Fringe Festival
chill day thus far. I went home and Sharon was cutting a customer's hair. We talked divorce and
other relationship stuff for a bit. Butters was being a cute pup and licking my face for a long time. He is a good boy. I then decided to get a enterprise
Rocket Cat Cafe
car share car. It was a pain in the ass because they
Ultra Hair Salon
had the wrong credit card. Then I had to figure out how to work it confession OK. My last task was to find a USB port which was hidden deep in the middle compartment. This was a Toyota Prius. I went and walked
the cute little mini pinch earth and then headed out from west Philly
The Dog
and beyond Well I cruised
On the Road
through the skuykill the Northeast extension and I 78 towards Harrisburg and ended up for miles
from the beautiful town of Shamokin. Yes that's the place I went canvassing in back in 1986. Well I arrived at some of the Indian food I bought and then crashed.
The Desination

No comments: