Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Wednesday, September 2: Today to Penang

Well, believe it or not, I got up at 5:45 AM and just said "Ok I'm up. Let's go to sunrise."I went at the
Rittenhouse SQ
sunrise and actually shared it was good. The speaker and one of the chairs was very compelling. They spoke about outside  help and that would be
19th St Accident
 something I can relate to. Afterwords I went to 19th and Market to 34 probably about the 49th St. to walk
the dogs. Going to be another warm day here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Don't take my word for the
40th and Baltimore
reports from my friend Larry:
Good morning. Heat Wave Continues!
Hazy, Hot, and Humid Wednesday ahead. High of 93. Light southerly winds. Take it easy! Have a cool day. 
it's 8:45 AM I'm
49th and Baltimore

heading to the. house. Seeing all the trash cans I'm reminded I forgot to take the trash out last night.
Walking the Dogs
The dogs are fine I fed them the soft food so even the picky eater ate fast. I then had to take Uber
Uber
because it's too hot and it's already 917 as I'm getting to work. Well today wasn't too bad at all. Tonight
Photo for Mike
we can wipe didn't have a lot of walk ins and I didn't have a lot of phone calls. I wiped off the 12 words
Training
that I had and ice thanks and two people just before the 5 o'clock bell📡 The only drag with a two hour training.
Close Up
I was really tired at that moment and took a nap sort of sleep through it. The good thing is that I'm completed
Sample Narritives for Work
the class & I don't have to go to the class on Friday.  I
have a date tonight at 5:45 at an Penang restaurant.
 

It's at from 117 N 10th Street. I'm to meet her at 5:45 PM. I'm pretty tired but I think I'm in a get through it.
Train Speeds Right By
I'm hoping to pull that off as well. That appointment at 7:30 PM. Got a little place I can sit and
Where I am Eating
try to bide time because she May not be there till 545. I did check the Penang restaurant and there's
Waiting and Bloggin
plenty of room. Don't have to worry about finding room to eat. Well I got to sit and enjoy our meal @ Penang. The service was quick who was delicious and the price was pretty darn reasonable for sure. She rode her bike in and we enjoyed our conversation. I really cannot ask much

more than that.
Well the news outside my bubble, the city gave more
details concerning security restrictions and ticketing for the Papal events  at the end of this month. Well it's 9:24 PM I just arrived here to walk dogs
it's still really humid. I think I forgot my charger again for my batteries
going to run out as of 9:45 PM

No comments: