Monday, September 07, 2015

Sunday, September 6: Hazelton Pa to Philadelphia

After a crappy sleep, I rose out of  bed at 10 o'clock. We all decide to go out to breakfast at a diner in downtown Shamokin Pennsylvania. She decided
Where I was Visiting a Friend
with her son to take a look at a place just north of Hazleton
Ordering Breakfast
Breakfast in Shamoken Pa
was pretty tasty and I'm really tired. And I'm trying to get through on caffeine. I was going to go flying with Pat Witt Pat had to have i started by 2 PM
Central Pa
today. It's already 1:22 PM and I'm over 2 hours away from
On the Road
Philadelphia. It looks like they got the beautiful apartment yeah Sports fan. While they were doing
that I was listening to the Beatles and trying to get the radio back on so we're going to head back to
Near Hazelton Pa
Shamokin in this bright sunny day. We stop by the Mickey D's. While there were in there picking a restroom break and getting
A Small Town in Pa
some food I took a 15 minute power nap in the car listening to the magical mystery tour.
I munched on the rest of my Indian food and I'm leaving as of 4 PM Eastern.  time. While driving towards interstate 78 I thought for a really pretty sites
Apple Maps in Action
along the way. Well I need it back by 6:15 PM.
Cool Tower
This is not before somebody cut me off and almost quick meal on the Northeast extension  while driving 70 miles an hour. I was really tired but I got a second wind. I was
able to get to my parking spot. The ONLY problem was 2 cars we're parking in the parking fee basis. I called enterprise at around 6:15
Last Leg Towards Home

Almost Home
PM and call them. They called the parking Authority and I'm supposed to wait by the car and park it after the Parking authority these cars away. OK, it is now 7:20 PM & and still no
The 2 Cars and my Rental on the Right
parking authority.
Tonight While Waiting for the PPA
I just realized I have to go out to west Philadelphia and walk the dogs. Well, after waiting till 8:00 PM I
7pm Tonight
talked to the Enterprise people. The enterprise rental car people stated that the parking authority try to show up but could
Watering the Plants
not get to my area. They offered me a free rental overnight into tomorrow morning. That will come in really handy for my dog job for tomorrow morning. I next walked the cute Mini-Pins
My Rental
and watered the plants. It went well. I then decided to to go visit Pat. I haven't seen him in at least two
1 Year Ago Today
weeks. Pretty much since the weather got extremely hot and no rain. Who's happy to see me and
Visiting Pat
happy to get a ride to his dog walking job at 33rd St. in Powelton Village. We walk with the dog and caught
up with each other. He broke up with a six week old girlfriend. I told him about my adventures. Then I spent the rest the evening chilling with
Sharon. She made some really yummy rice pudding to help me sleep it's tasty




2 comments:

Stuart said...

mmmm pancakes!

mkrull said...

It was a good old-fashioned country style pancakes and the coffee was delicious. I just relaxed today on Labor Day now I'm about to finish editing my blog of today and I'm getting yogurt and have me a Coca-Cola but I might have something up to eat I can't decide right now