Sunday, September 13, 2015

Saturday, September 12:

Well I got a good nights sleep and got up three times during the night to take care of business. What do you get out get breakfast and shower. Well I had to take a
Add caption
 nap in about running late. I meant weren't there
at Starbucks and we decide to go to the Cafe Ole two blocks north of the Starbucks. Larry showed up later and we went to the 10 @ 10:30. I was
considering going to the South Philly Sausage fest. I looked
Cafe Ole

View from Cafe Ole
at the weather forecast on one of my apps and it's going to rain from about 2:30 PM for the rest
7th Tradition 
of the day. It's probably not a really good idea to go to it. It's supposed to be nasty dirty around 2 PM today with lots of rain! My friend says there's
Cool Art
a good sale at Macy's I want to go there for a moment. And then I'm joining
Accu-Weather App
my friends for dinner at six and a movie at 7 PM. It's  TWO DAYS, THREE NIGHTS is the movie
Have you heard of it or seen it? I went to Macy's one-day sale today! 
To Macy's
I got two pairs of khaki pants, 1 pair of shorts, 2 Polo shirts and
Funky Crane on Market Street
2 dress shirts all for $92👍🏽😄😀. My buddy Larry told me about the sale and I spent about an hour and a half @ Macy's. 
Macy.s
It's now 2:11 PM I'm going home to have been on Fairmount. I am really hungry. I can see the clouds
are building as the 48 bus heads back home to Fairmount. Well, I got home and turned and have anycustomers. We hung out for a bit and I had some Elio's
New Comcast  Building
Fairmount Ave 
and woke up at 5:55. I then had to take a cab to the Greek lady restaurant and I was only 15 minutes late.😏 I had a lamb gyro. It was good. After dinner was Bill W and I caught the septa bus to the movie.called two days one night. The rain pretty
Home for Lunch
much shut off and it wasn't raining hard while it was raining.
Eating at Greek Lady

Home of JavaFlix
It's nice to have moderate weather for a change. The movie was very well done. It had an unexpected
ending which is pretty cool. The movies that are being picked from seem pretty good. One is about
The Movie
Brian Wilson, one is about a Nazi governor wants to blow up Paris and another one is mad Max.
Front and Market
Oh and I forgot another one it's about people making eight assisted suicide machine. Where a
Add caption
friend drove off to Larry's house. And I am taking the 48 home from front Street

No comments: