Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Tuesday, September 8: A Good Work Day. Not at Meeting

Walking Down 24th St
Good morning and good day. I attempted to get up in time for the sunrise but I felt so wretched that I decided to forget going to Sunrise when the alarm went
RyBread in the AM
off at 6:15 today. It's Tuesday I have clients and my supervisor
Jock Woman Serious
The 7 Drops Me Off
rain for at least 2 1/2 weeks. I finished my dog job yesterday. I'm hoping to make a massage appointment the week of the pope. That's in 2 weeks.
Well I gave my thoughts on a particular topic you can see them here 



Logging Off for the Day
if you want to bother. Well it's 10:42 AM I got two people here trying to work.
When I want to get for tickets for the pope and Independence Mall. This is what we got😡
They probably screwed up and didn't give  enough server space so it's probably going to be a cluster fuck and we're not to be able to get the tickets!! I kept pushing  the refresh button. I even emailed Veronica on her cell phone.
Windows Shutting Down


Riding the EL
My friend said to me;
"Ahh the big man arrives. That will certainly be interesting for the entire. city.
I responded to her: "Yes indeed. We have already been told not to schedule people & not to send people to our work
Add caption

programs that entire week from 
he 21st all the way to the following Monday the 28th. The
parents so call bumble day will be Tuesday, September 29th 2015.
I had a decent day at work. I didn't have a telephone calls for being a Tuesday after a holiday and 3 made new appointments for this Thursday and
OCF of Young Folk
2 others didn't show up. That means I only interviewed 2 people today. I took the
OCF Coffeehouse
hour on the trolley to 22nd and got very lucky that to seven but was just approaching when
6:14pm Got to Go!!
I arrive the 22nd marking. Yeah!!
Went to go to the OCF coffeehouse to edit my blog and look at the scene here. It's Fairmount going to help. I went to the courthouse nearby. I  can feel it in my throat. I did connection from
Not Getting Into It
the people I have met recently and I look forward to getting home at a decent hour today. That will be a
good thing 4 me! Why think my caught up to me. I just couldn't get into the spirit of the meeting with all the
A Little Shopping @ CVS
philosophers out there. Oh well tomorrow's another day I'm going home now and eating and
Add caption
mellowing out or on feel welcome. Well I got home after buying my food stuff and just hung out and talked
Add caption
on the phone until got too hot so I can retrieve it appear in the palatial second floor air-conditioning. Sharon and I are chilling in the AC on the 2nd floor. I just read that Sererna Williams beat Venus Wiliams in the  US Open this evening 
6-2, 1-6, 6-3,  It was a gruling match. I did not get to watch it since I don't have Comcast nor Verizon. I am tired and am going to bed now.





No comments: