Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday September 20: A Change of Plans! Globe Dye Works and Fishtown!

Going to 19th and Fairmount for Bus
Good day. I decided that I would not take the train up to New York state. Wes told me the place of this seller
Not Going!
being $130 each way and I didn't sleep all that great either so I decided it wasn't going to happen. Now
Anti-Terrorism Precaution

of course, I do happy option of driving to an a half hours to get there but somehow I doubt I'm going to do that I decided I'd go down toward second south to the bar none. It's a good thing I did because apparently
Fairmount Ave
I will not be able to go there next Sunday with all the restrictions going
The 33 Bus
for the  papal visit next weekend.
19th and Wallace
There obvious signs of the impending visit of the pope. Mailboxes are going to be removed do to restrictions and post doing the Papal visit Well I sent text messages telling folks that I'm not going to New York. I
The Bar None
decided to stop over at milk & honey on 4th street to chill a little bit and see
More Coffee Please
what's going on. At this point it's 12:02 PM there's no way
Where I Blog Alone in a Crowd
I'm even going to drive up there. It takes 2 1/2 hours to drive up there. I'm thinking I might go to a Pope
art show that's at Globe Dye Works I believe it's at Bridesburg or Talcony section of Philadelphia I'm gonna head up there since nobody else is
Add caption
responding with things to do. So I think I'm finished
My Ride to Globe Dye Works
It'll be cool  to go to another area in search of nude venture and possibly meet people too.
The 57 to Front & Erie
It's 3 PM. I just left the Globe Dye Works exhibit of Pope related sculpture and art. I enjoyed it. I thought the building was really a cool space I took
Going thru North Philly
as many decent pictures as I could. It's pretty warm in the sunshine.
A Kidnapping?? Front and Erie
It's a brilliant sunshine right now. When I I awoke until about 1 PM it was cloudy and cool outside. I am catching the EL at church street and heading into town. I think I'll get off  at Girard & check Fishtown out. My friend Madeline wants to meet up around five 530.
The Route 56 to Mayfair
I want to stay as close to 95 as
The Show

Globe Dye Works
that'll be easier for her. Yup. I'm planning to go to Frankford and I'm going to hang a
Add caption
little bit. I will  have a coffee with the mason jar drinking hipsters. Next then Madeline  will pick me up. At least that's the plan till 430 or so. It's 3:33 PM
Near Globe Dye Works
and we'll go somewhere. Well I took the 18 minute 
Add caption
walk to the rocket got café. It's really hard to tell that it's  open in the bright sunshine since the windows look dark. I did find an area with that I can use a outlet it's a nice little couch near the employee section and the

Church Street EL Station
restrooms. So it's 4030 and that's the time that I would tell Madeline
The EL Towards Girard Ave.
where I am and she hopes we can
I stopped @ End of Blue
just come straight here and pick me up. I would since you just go to front and Gerard and bang a left on
Frankford Avenue and come in and chill here or at least just pick me up. I had a conversation about Siri
Add caption
with Stewart and Wes is very funny. Stewart at such a good sense of humor I love it. I think it was a
Fishtown
good move not to go to New York. I would like to see the feelings of course but there has to be some
On Frankford Ave
practical concerns. It's a lot more relaxing and a hell of a lot cheaper. I am now at the
Add caption
Rocket Cat Café in Fishtown. It's right off of Frankford Avenue about a five minute drive from Frankford
and Girard. I'm relaxing. I'm also doing little blogging and sitting on a very comfortable couch. I'm also charging my phone I will give you the
Rocket Cat Cafe
link to the address and you can Google map it as well. I think
I AM @ the Blue Dot
it's a pretty chill joint. People are nice and while their hip, they are not snooty. It's now 5PM. I just took a half hour nap in the couch back here. at the Rocket Cat Cafe
Thanks Siri!!
I always need my nap before going to the meeting. I'm hoping matter won't get here by six we can eat and then I can hit the meeting. Well it's half time with
Blogging at the Rocket Cafe
the Eagles and Cowboys at Lincoln Financial Field.
Eagles vs Cowboys
The Cowboys are only leading 6-0  but the Eagles are really sucking. Stats really tell the story. I hope they wake up like that did last week.
Sketch Burgers. YUM!
At least are not lean losing 20–3 like last week against the Falcons.
Well about 6 o'clock
You Can Make Your Own Sketches
Madeline picked me up from the rocket cat café and we went to a place on 415 E. York called sketches.
Now THAT is a Veggie Burger!
They had really tasty burgers. It was also a fun place where they have you if you want to, drawl drawings
At Sketch
about burgers and sketches it was really fun place it really put us in a good 
mood. Well I got a ride back straight to Fairmount. That was very much
appreciated. I got home by 8:15 PM 
Check this out, a friend of mine who 
What is the Secret Password?
lives in South Philly needs
Leaving Sketch
her pets to be taken care of. It's going to be fun going from Fairmount to South Philly this coming
A Lost Cat
weekend. With the Pope coming there will begin the implementation of many restrictions of movement in Center City and beyond!!!
Strange Pope App I deleted
The good thing is that she's paying me a tidy sum so I'm in. Picture above is a bogus app I downloaded for a minute. It's funny little picture of the pope on the right. Well
Strange Days Indeed
we start chili hope we can next day Monday, September 21.

No comments: