Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday, September 18: 1 Week Till the Pope and Getting a New IPhone Soon

Good morning and good day. It's Friday all day long. Well by this time next week, the Pope-O-Rama will have begun and I will have a day off from work.
La Columbe
Had a funky sleep last night and when the alarm
Precursor to the Man -Bun
went off. I thought now I'm not going to the sunrise. I've been thought of the guy who owns me 20 bucks and thought I'll just get up. The thing was, I was able to. I'm glad I woke up. It was a really good meeting today.
Setting Up at Rittenhouse SQ
It was about humility. It is quite different from shame & this is a 
Parking
lesson I struggle to understand.
Catching the Trolley @ 19th

Why decided to walk to the front of the office and as I'm walking in one of my clients and sitting there
waiting for me as I strolled in at 9:08 AM. I also just jammed  my wrist when I was coming out of the bathroom has someone else was walking
Cubicles
out the door. It is now 11:14 AM I'm actually going to take a break and publish
Food Truck at Work
this blog early and demonstrate good my friend living in Montana how my blogging works. Well I slogged for
the day and at some delicious spicy take out the chicken curry. I was asked for that triple X spicy and they delivered this time. We had a meeting and
4:10pm
it's winding down
Jewish New Year
4 PM Friday afternoon. Well whatever ended 18 p.m. and we are on the 46 street else. I went
Grace on the Streets
down to the springboard media to get a new phone cover so I can use my front facing camera. I  also signed up for the newest iPhone on the same
New Cover for My Phone
installment plan as my current iPhone 6. I'm
Front-Facing Camera Works
drop Café trying to figure out what I want to do next either sit here to the place closes or go to the
Cool Shot I would Say
meditation meeting. I think I might just chill and then go home I just feel like chilling out to as the young folks might say. Wasn't in the mood to go to Shadyside I'm not in the mood to go to Delaware but the
Last Drop
 
Backing up My Phone
only thing I want to do it's good the feelings and I don't sure I want to do that either. So I think I'll stay
Inside the Last Drop 
in here for about a half hour edit my blog gamekeeper rolling. I'm going to think it's 6:49 PM now.  Well I got the 32 bus which is taking a wild detour because Pennsylvania Avenue is already closed for the Pope. It's now 7:40 PM I'm just glad to get home. I'm not particularly hungry

No comments: