Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thursday, September 17: Philly Moves on and I Push Ahead in the Heat

Fairmount
Good morning one and all your nice warm sunny morning in mid September. Going to get temperatures 10 to 15° above normal. Oh well.
Fairmount Ave
It'll get cold soon enough. I downloaded the new iOS app. It looks a little different. I had one problem already
Still Under Construction
camera plus doesn't put pictures from camera plus in the camera roll. A couple people of already come in.
Then at 11 o'clock they decided to have a fire drill. It's pretty warm out here. Hopefully my client will come back to the office. When I fell for more
Here comes the Pope
clients.  I also worked on miscellaneous stuff.
RyBread for Breakfast
The Pope is coming to Philly NEXT WEEKEND. Next week, I don't have the schedule anybody, AND next   Friday I have off. So I get to catch up on nagging paperwork that's looming over my head. This weekend is up in the air. I may go to Maryland with two of my friends and about fell through I may go to Delaware Sunday
Just Getting off the EL


Ready for Work
View of 56th Street at 5:15
and go sailing.  My favorite band of all time the FEELIES are playing up in New York State at Storm King.
Project Home and Old Roommate
I don't think I'll be able to get up there. It's Sunday at 2 PM. I will find out  if I have been promoted as  a supervisor no later than October 5. Things are moving pretty fast. Well I headed down towards
Old Roommate in Yellow Gave this
Coffee JOE
group but I also want to see a friend of mine to work at the field at alliance on 251 S. 18th. I ran into a

roommate that lives with us back in the year 2000. Can you believe that was 15 years ago? She
Judith Schaechter at Art Alliance
recognized me 
first. I then went to the field of your art alliance could see the
More of Judith's Work
work of Judith Schaechter. I have not seen her work in a while and I haven't seen Lord knows how
Stillness
long. I then saw woman I dated for three times at the opening and Judith of course. I was walking back
Heading from the Art Alliance
might run to the hygienist the does my teeth cleaning. I went to group and I'd like to but I was so tired I
18th Street
had to go to the bathroom & get a nap. I sent the family photos or Debbie . Judith work today at the
Catching a Nap
Art alliance. It's  now  7:50 PM I have to go back to the group. Anyhow we concluded and
Sock Puppets
I came out to a mild yet comfortable evening. I'm walking down 17th street heading to the bus. Well if I was waiting for the bus I was writing to my friend in Montana and listening to the possible plans to go to Shadyside again this weekend. I don't think it's a good idea considering how complicated it's getting. I'm now going to get a pizza before they close the Luigi's pizza closest. Here is my thought on the Pope visit. There is much mashing of teeth about the Pope visiting. They are going restrict access. Here is one man who is really upset http://bit.ly/1UZuWzf

No comments: