Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday, September 22: Packets, Pope Tix and a Meeting

Outside My Window
Well I got up early to hit the sunrise. I had trouble getting out of bed but once I did I quickly got dressed and headed my way to the bus.
Optical Illusion
The bus did the master detour in a took 40 minutes to get to 19th and Walnut.
Broad and Vine Streets
I was late very late. Seem like there was some edginess going on. Afterwords I thought I go to CVS and get
headphones. The only ones they were selling that one that cost $40. I didn't heard about the new five below store at 17th and Chestnut Street. I went
Here Come the Barriers
there and got to poop T-shirts five dollar
Restrictions on the Way
headphones and a Coca-Cola. I didn't wobbling to work and took off the old Pope T-shirt and put on
 A City Block of Port-a-Potties
the brand-new spanking clean one and seated to start work. I got rid of my alerts and now I'm gonna write sanction packets.
Coffee Joe
I'm doing a lot of paperwork because we are not scheduling people today. I need to catch up on writing
The Human Being
these "sanction packets". So I'm giving myself a little break and stepping outside so this phone will have
decent reception. Hope to get 3 more done today. I got lucky!! I did not have
to go to training because the man
UNSUBSCRIBE!!!
teaching the training was out sick today. After work I'm gonna go to my friends house for dinner and
Chicken Cheese steak 4 Lunch
help his wife with some computer stuff. I have a meeting relating to my program. This is the new commitment
Early Afternoon at Work
 I'm going to work on turning over my old commitment to  someone else. 
 I'm busy today and tomorrow but that's OK. I spent my commute oversubscribing to about nine different junk email places.
Add caption
Will have to see if it actually works. I just finished work. It is 5:10 PM on an overcast afternoon.
Work Parking Lot at 5:10pm
I'm going to get a spot of coffee in old city before I stop over at Mary's at 6 PM for dinner. I'm going to
Blogging on the PACKED EL
help his wife with some computer stuff. I was waiting for train going Eastbound Everybody got backed up and it is really packed in here. 
I'm really lucky to get a seat I just had a funky problem with the last
Old City
download. Well I got off the train and decided to go to the
Chillin
custom House Café and get some ice coffee and mellow out here. I'm hoping also to tidy up my blog.
Coffee is really hitting the spot. It's overcast right now and it's 6:03 PM.
While at Larry's I had a scrumptious dinner of chicken and vegetables
Old City
.It was like succotash with chicken chunks. It
The Clampdown Coming
was very hardy and tasty. I did some pictures for Veronica and then walk to the GSR meeting. Well,
meeting was pretty good pretty intense. I think I want the 48 after waiting a while and headed home I wrote my messages to my friend in Minnesota
I Got a Pope Pass
 and then went to the store and got provisions like
GSR
yogurt and an ice tea. Hope you get a whole supply of those hunker down when Pope Frank
comes to town!! Yes. tomorrow's the last day last day of normalcy here in the
city of brotherly love the hunger down with her  and yogurt to look
After the Meeting
 at Facebook and see how the world
Pop Pass
is going to be. I am gonna hit the rack soon. It was a busy day today. At least it's not gonna be hot nor rainy and that's a good thing. Stay tuned to route 55 block for continuing coverage of the perks from the

No comments: