Sunday, September 20, 2015

Saturday, September 19: 2 Meetings, A Date, and Time at Home

Outside My Widow
Good day to all. I went to a really nice fall like morning with a nice sunrise. It's really nice to get a really good
Miracle Cream
night sleep. I took the cat to the men's meeting I wanted to be on time. It is a good meeting and I love
Construction Almost Done
you y'all might know it's been hard getting up in the morning.I showed in them after the meeting by headed
 out to third street from the 42 bus. It had to make a turn to market due to the Recovery Run.
I'm having a little trouble making this upgrade to the
Saturday
operating system for the iPhone. The font is a  
At the Cafe
little smaller and not digging the flag is sniffing which my camera plus program opens up. I'm hoping with
my iPhone upgrade that it worked up to the operating system better than this one. The new glass Cover is making the touchscreen less tactile &
Art
insensitive to my touch. NOW that is truly irritating
Add caption
and frustrating!!😖
Well my man at the café to my friends and then we went to the meeting. Won't let me packing bedroom
with baloney. I think they were making it fo The homeless. I just couldn't get The hoagie  smell which was making me nauseous. That do that meeting
On 8th and Market
which was pretty good. I got had someone to meet
I am Going Tomorrow
at the Reading terminal market. The restaurant we ate at kind of sucked but we had a nice time.
She's a psychiatrist who had accident 10 years ago so we moved along slowly. We hung out for over 3 hours. Mostly hung around the convention center
Hanging at 12th and Arch
 area. We sat and hung out and talked
Time to Head Home
etc. And dropped off at the Jefferson Station so she could commute
Regional Rail Restrictions
back to Bryn Mawr. I now walking up our street wondering if the 48 is napping already detoured. It's now 4:33 PM I'm hot, I got 4%
One of 2 Weddings I Saw Today
battery power and I need a nap. I gave up waiting for the 48
2nd Wedding
and took a cab home and is not going on 5 o'clock and I need to take a nap after I drink my city. Sharon have a customer. I said hi to both of them and I went immediately upstairs to crash. I was simply exhausted.
Pope Week Set to Begin Tomorrow
Two hours later at 7 PM I got up feeling like I had a great nap
The 1st of the Road Closures
and then took a little walk to clear my
Ultra Salon
head and then met up with Sharon gave her to put T-shirts that I bought. I kept the 3rd one for myself.
I hung out w Sharon the rest of the night. Well I had the guy from my Apple Store switchboard media to put on my case correctly so I can use the touchscreen. That was a relief and got the
 phone cleaned up after it got bubblegum on it. I might not be going to the Phillies thing after
Proposed Trip
talking to West just now. The only train I can catch going up is the stupidest sell a train which is Extremely
Blogging before I Sleep
expensive

No comments: