Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday, September 10: RAIN!!! I Don't Mind

I Awake to RAIN!!
Good morning. Today is September 10th.
Can you believe it!! RAIN!!!The first measurable rain since
Rain at Rybread
August 20th it's not raining hard but it's supposed
to rain HARD this afternoon. Well, got my coffee and my supervisors
Today's Man-Bun at the Bank
chocolate chip homemade cookie. The rain stops of able to safely move about the outdoors without my
umbrella. My new bag makes it very easy to have my Ambarella on the ready when I need it. Hey good well I'm  going to work & may interview
Approching Work
a lot of clients but I'm not sure as of yet.
Well if they want
The Little Squirrel
on the rain got me a beer at times. And ended up but none of my client showed up in the morning so I
got to play the upcoming work that I thought I wouldn't be able to get done today. It was kind of holding be able to work on stuff like that. Turned out 6 people did
Clouds Over the Parking Lot
come in. I was feeling tired but was
After Work 
moving around too much so I was OK. I was very fortunate getting out of work the rain had stopped
5:33pm in Center City
by half hour. It is now 5:33 PM and the rain is full at this point. I'm at 15th and Chestnut Streets. Well off to group cause its 6:16pm. "Group within Penske most explaining my what that I get into at times. We were in there till 8:45 PM. When I got out of there the rain was coming
The 48 Route
down in sheets. I met up with Peter who gave me my Transpass back after waiting a half hour. We rode the
22nd and Arch
42 bus up. I got off at 22nd St. and proceeded to walk up to the corner of 22nd and March. We gave myself a break from the pouring
rain like going in the little store at one of the corners in buying a bag of chips and a banana. I I killed some time just inside the door looking to see if the 48 bus is coming. There's one scheduled for 9:46 PM. Google maps does not indicate that coming anytime soon. 
Really nasty out there and it's now almost 10 o'clock. 48 finally showed up.  Well I got home with my wet sneekers and socks. Time to get the shut eye

No comments: