Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday, September 14: Sunrise with Productive Work Day. I Forget Sadness

Outside My Window 6:30am
Well I managed to feel decent enough to wake up at 6:30. I did make it to the sunrise about 20 minutes late. I made it at least. It's a nice sunny cool day in
24th Street at 7:15am
Philadelphia. Presently at 9 AM it is 63°. I think we've finished
20th Near Market Street
with that summer heat that we had for about a month in August and September. I have to get my packets
done today since I didn't finish all the alerts as for Friday. That's assuming I don't get distracted with other bull crap. As for me, work
19th Street Station After Sunrise
was good for  distracting my mind from being depressed. It was good.
Stocking Up @ Fresh Grocer
 I got work done which was cool. That's because I add no appointments scheduled and nobody walked in. I also didn't
Nice Temps Now!
get a ton a phone calls to interrupt me. I didn't nap listen to all the drama and the BS. That drama & BS does
Part of My Lunch
take up time😡😵. 
 I'm going to my  intergroup
meeting. It's become somewhat of a drag.
My Desk After a Hard Day's Work
I am going to do what I have to do. I'm thinking about another service position with the program starting
The Work Parking Lot
later this month. I'm looking forward to changing and finding somebody to pick to take Monday night monthly meeting. I did well considering I
56th Street Station After Work
didn't take my meds but I am getting a headache right now.
Riding the EL
It is quite a beautiful day as of 5:13 PM. Well it's going to feel pretty crappy between the headache
and being tired. But I found some snacks and Gatorade and I'm feeling a little bit better. I'm still gonna make every effort to get the heck out of Dodge and just
Got a Gatorade and Chips
get my butt home since I'm not going to feel
Where Its Usually Held
much better until I take what I got to take and get home. Well it's 6:30 PM and the meeting doesn't start
until 7 PM The Eagles are playing Atlanta at 7 PM. That is awfully early for Monday night football
Add caption
game but it's good for early 
sleepers. I'm pretty hungry and I will survive!
Surviving Like Gloria Gaynor
like Gloria Gaynor did in the late 70s. I got 2 slots and that is about it until I get home. Sharon might go to
The Official Pope Map
Kmart and get her mattress cover so she can sleep in her own room for the first time in almost 2 months. Well the

Volunteering 
Pope is coming in 10 days. I took a photograph of the office zone map. I decided to take 3
Listening
commitment
After the INTERGROUP, I got a ride to 16th St. and then I decided to walk. I decided to walk along
Add caption
Arch Street because they were checking manhole covers right at the parkway. It was quite a traffic
Checking Manholes for the Pope
jam for a while. But now it opened up traffic and the bus should be here very soon if it's not
Add caption
completely late.
Here is the video on the traffic jam. 
For the 21 came pretty quickly after I mentioned it. And
Yay for Home Wi-Fi
I found out the Eagles are losing now 20 to 3 to the Atlanta Falcons. Oh geez! There's got to be some
Add caption
gnashing of teeth going on😁. Well I'm going to make some dinner and chill out at home. From the reports Sam Bradford the quarterback is
Atlanta Speeds to 20-3
getting knocked around a lot. Overall a dismal performance.

No comments: