Thursday, September 03, 2015

Thursday, September 3: Prelude to Labor Day Weekend

Well I was thinking of going to sunrise but I decided to sleep in. I didn't want to fall sleep during group I am off-to walk the dog. The 48 bus took forever to
Transit App
get to 19th St. I'm now hoping the next trolley will be the 34. Probably going to be late to work again.
Made in America is THIS Weekend
Trolley
 The dogs are well behaved and I walked him and they did their thing. I also fed them the flop food so I
43rd and Baltimore
didn't have to wait for them to eat and be extra late to work. I cook the steak cool and got to work only
Baltimore Ave
about five minutes late. That was good. ended up not having as many clients as I thought I might have because 2  rescheduled on different days and one left before I had a chance to see her.
Getting a Breakfast Begel
News and Stuff
I really will stay about 15 minutes late and tidy up my desk a little bit. Tomorrow both of my feet are not in.
Computer Problems ALL Day

Well I headed out to Center City on the L and I'm going to go to my new favorite coffee shop that's right
My Work Space
across from 1420 Walnut. The place is nicer and less crowded. It's like a hidden gem right near Starbucks
A Relief
and the chichi place down the street. It looks like present Obama has enough votes to sustain a veto.
15th Street at 5:45pm
Most senators disapprove but they don't have a two thirds to override his veto. 
Conservatives are holding a large rally to rant  against it.
There are people picketing across the Verizon store. They are from the Communication workers of America who are in the middle of
Cool Coffee Shop
negotiation with Verizon. Well its now 6:20, time to go to 1420 Walnuthttp://bit.ly/1LYvVuQ
Here is my blog that I worked on after work today!
1420
Well tonight was interesting. 1420 have a nice group. I didn't finish that up and headed out to night the 15th St. co-op the 30th make up the trolley. When ahead and walk the dogs and als watered some plants. It is really sticky outside here. Larry tells me there's no rain in the forecast for the
On the Tracks
next seven days. We will be at no rain for at least seven days so likes! It looks half  September
On the Phone
will see no rain ðŸ˜±
I'm making plans for the weekend at this time while waiting for the trolley and walking down Baltimore Avenue. It will be third Friday with Larry Saturday morning date Mannyunk Saturday night
48 Finally Comes
the trip out to Central Pennsylvania with another friend. Sunday absolutely nothing as far as I know. Monday I'm planning to go to the
Getting On the 48
Labor Day parade and maybe hang out with my sombody ike Amy, pat or Drew. Of course there's
Nearing Home
the Made in America concert on the parkway the entire weekend.  This will make my mobility somewhat restricted. I waited awhile for the Baltimore Ave Trolley. I am glad I have my battery would be cool if I would've had noticed by now it is now 10:46 PM 
Heat Goes On and On

No comments: