Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday September 13: Shame and a Trip to East Falls

Today I got up after pretty good night sleep. And I went to the coffee house and got myself in a pickle. The same pickle that is. I then went to the meeting and
Surprise Gift
took a walk cause  that would make me feel better.
Waling Away
 I came home hung out with Sharon and loafed about. My best laid plans of mice and men went "thus" I was going to
go flying with him but he got home late and it was raining here. He insisted  that it wasn't going to rain in Valley Forge. He cancelled because he got home late from
Walk Along Wallace
work. I thought about just going to his house.
2:15pm Taking the 7

Hi back again I'm sitting here at 30th St. station after taking the trolley from 22nd St. I talked to Bob and
Lisa and I'm going to take the Chestnut Hill train up for an hour check out the scene. I am in a weird
My Commuter Choice
mood this way I don't get any more trouble. I'm gonna come back in time to meet uncle Larry at the coffee shop at 7.  I still may change my mind about taking the train since the lines I want to take are not ready. Turns out the
I was Ready for Some Football
Norristown local train just came after I finished publishing this blog posting. I'm either going to go to Ivy
East Falls
Ridge or East Falls. I have about an hour and then catch the train back to suburban station. I
Liking the East Falls!
decided to get off at East Falls.  I walked down the hill and to a local pizza place I decided to get a pizza
Alley in East Falls
slice and watch some football. So after I eat this all, I will scroll around a bit and then catch the next train
Back to the Train
that leaves East Falls. I watch the very end of the Washington Redskins Miami Dolphins game and we
can stop is one 17–10. Next by the end of the Kansas City versus Houston Texans. KC won that one.
Church Near Train Station
Mount finishing up at the beginning of the Denver broncos versus Baltimore Ravens. Well after I left
I Like I Buy..??
watching football, I'm trying to pick a quick stroll around East Falls near the train station. I noticed
the sky cleared up significantly in there was a nice sky. It definitely feel like falls around the corner today. I had to wear long sleeve shirt. I feel some pretty
Underpass at Train Station
fights and took a bunch of pictures. I also sent some
East Falls Facing South
to Bob via texting and gave them a sample. Well I'm going to catch the 508 commuter train back to
The 5:08pm Train
suburban station and head towards 19th and Walnut. On the way to 19 for moment I stop by Rittenhouse Square. And sat on the bench
Suicide Hot line
and enjoy the nice cool weather.. Hey then wobble
Center City Philly
to Saxbys around 6:15 PM or I am going to finish my blog so I can come straight up talking to Larry when
Rittenhouse Square 
he shows up. I doubt anyone else besides Larry and his wife will show     up. Feeling a little better but I'm still doing that little "emotional hangover".
Blogging
Actually it was very pleasant and I got to bring some fresh air. I'm now listening to some chamber music of some sort and writing up this post. I am also sending messages on Facebook messenger. It's now 6:38 PM. Now it's time to tour tension for the world outside my  head. Just yesterday Moses Malone passed away!
This comes on the heels of Darryl Dawkins he died but weeks ago. But legends of recent 76ers history have met their maker
Add caption
Moses gave us our last championship back in June 1983. He pound of the boards like no other. 
Meanwhile here Saxbys
October is Coning
I got a call from Larry he stuck on I-95 in bad traffic. So I'm gonna fill up this blog! It's 7:06 PM Bob just
called me and said he's going to meet me. He visited Mount Airy today.. Bob came over and we'll talk at Saxbys. I decided to not go to
Add caption
the meeting and bring up Bob. We drove back home. Bob on out about it more. You don't have to go home pick up his wife. I walked Bob to his car and then went to the Bishops for some chilli. It was much more civilized then it was Saturday night!

No comments: