Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday, September 21: Pope Week Begins!!!

 
6:30 am Sunrise
Greetings from the land of beautiful sunrises. I decided I needed to sleep in and I got my coffee. I had breakfast at 4:30 AM. I got the 48 on
4:30 AM Breakfast
time but the traffic is absolutely terrible this morning.
24th Street Before the Shutdown
Well, with the pope coming the traffic is starting to get detoured  badly. Right now this  bus trip is becoming
Almost Done on Fairmount Ave
a magical mystery tour. Yeah a tour without the fun & the Beatles. We detoured to Spring Garden Street to Broad Street. Next the
On Broad Street 
bus turned right on Vine Street and now we are going South on 15th St. What a ride!
Nobody
Getting Ready!!
quickly and as of now it's 9:07 AM and I'm at 30th St. station. I managed to make it to work today
15th Street After the SLOW Bus Ride
and I am now taking lunch as of 12:50 PM. Right now I'm hoping to get a tuna hoagie but it's too hot
The Computer System at Work
and crowded in the little bodega across the street from my workplace. Instead of starting off cloudy and
The Bodega Near Work
getting sunnier like yesterday, it is getting cloudy here. So the old " Red at morn sailors forlorn." Seems
to be true today.  After lunch I slogged through work. Only half of the folks
I scheduled actually came to their appointment and the rest blew it off. All that means is  I have a lot of cleanup to do. I got my  commitment sheet done
Heading Towards 57th St


15th and Chestnut
 for the month of October 2015. I got 3 commitments this month. That's gonna be a
Coffee & The Ramones Ahh.
LIEAP training. Basically 4 hours and complete waste of time. Work is done and I am cooling out ere at a coffee shop called "Coffee Joe". I'm having an ice coffee and listening to the Ramones  in background 😉😉😎😎
At Coffee Joe
Digg this. A friend needs me to watch her pets this weekend. I have a mission
to get from Fairmount to South Philly twice a day!! As my mom used to say "never a doll moment." Larry scored some Pope tickets at Independence
Mall for free from somebody through work. He met through going to meeting.
Overcast thi
So I'm going
Meeting is There
to be one of the 10,000 people to get in there  That is Saturday I'm really looking forward to it. Well it was
interesting meeting tonight. I'm really good stuff was said and I had sentence discomfort because of three certain people there but I work
Add caption
through it. We had a business meeting where I told that I need someone to pick up my INTERGROUP
The 7 Bus Arrives
assignment that I've held for almost 2 years now.  I filled all my commitments that is really good the
group stepped up and filled up the commitments!  This is a counterfeit five dollar bill that somebody put into the basket during the meeting. She cites the feel
Add caption
of it and also the fact that the ink
Butters at Work
was running on the bottom right corner

No comments: