Friday, September 04, 2015

Friday September 4: Hot 3 Day Weekend Begins. A Long Tiring Day


It's Friday of the Labor Day weekend. I slept OK but shouldn't have gone to bed  earlier. I got to the bus
Dominic Brown
stop just-in-time. Three buses came at the same time. My bus is being detoured due to the Made in America concert this weekend.
19th and Market
I managed to bring my pasta from last night. I had pretty nice shower this morning. I'm gonna be
late this morning but it doesn't really matter because both my supervisors are not coming in today. 
On the Trolley
I just got on the trolley and  I dropped my Transpass. Thank God it did not go right  out the door of the trolley!!
Mural on Baltimore
I get off the trolley and again decided to do the over since it's too damn hot and it's 925. It appears that
9am
more of the drivers are immigrants and cabdrivers. I'm not being xenophobic I'm just stating they don't
Lowest Unemployment in 8 Yrs
know their way around. I'm quite hungry since I didn't have breakfast. After I get in I'm going to go to the truck
Uber
and get myself a breakfast sandwich.
Well, I can skip the breakfast sandwich because we got caught up at
Here Comes Uber
work. It's now 1:30 PM and I'm going to have my leftover pasta with and applesauce. I just went
A Slow Copier
to the Rite Aid to get food and get some change without an ATM fee. It is now 90° outside hotter than crap.
Rite Aid in the Mid-Day Heat
Well I shuffled through work some stuff done but not my packets. I had a couple last minute things and I
took care of that. I didn't took the EL to 46 Street and 10 minutes later I got the 64 bus to 48th and Hazel.
Here Comes the 64
I didn't want the dogs in a prompt fashion and enjoyed the fact that there's a brief out tonight. I am now
Hazel Ave 
at 47th and Baltimore hoping there's a trolley that will stop by here at 6:08 PM. Well probably good job.
If I boarded and got comfortable standing, I realized I left my bag. I was pretty lsure I left it at the dog house. Because I was on the trolley and that was the
Wilting in the HEAT!
only mode of transportation I was on.
I Left My Bag
I did go to a little deli at 48th and Baltimore but I didn't sit down.  Well. I got it. Once again I traipsed
 down Baltimore Avenue and it is now 6:39 PM. I'm approaching 45th & Baltimore. Well I decided
Such a beauty
to formally not do first Friday I'm really tired. We will come home wasn't too hot will because this at least
The Trolley for the 2nd Run
a brief. It really wasn't worth waiting for anybody I don't know where I can pick one up. Well I am
home I want to relax eat and sleep my night away. I've got decisions to make this weekend. They are  not serious Life altering choices but they could
All Weekend Long
come and make things serious later on possibly..
25th and Pennsylvania Ave
We will see.
Sharon and I are looking for somewhere to eat. Two different places Rembrandt's and had a delicious
Add caption
flat bread sandwich which was delicious and we split it.

No comments: