Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday, September 11: Working but Not Much. The Blues at 7:22pm

Morning. I got up @ 6:35 am. I went to bed at a decent hour which was very helpful to me. I found
Here it Comes
myself distracted at the meeting this morning. I got a disturbing text from a friend of mine who might
Coffee and the Phone
lose his job. Another friend of mine has been having issues w his sobriety it appears to be a time of
Cute Dog at La Colombe
change. I would not know it by how hot it has been for the last 3 weeks. Well it work it was crazy busy.
Cold-Looking
I had crazy phone calls and demands. Got more work and I still have to clean up the stuff I wanted to clean
It's September Again
up today. Is now 1:19 PM I got a really nice photo from Amy. It's not raining but it it's overcast. I had the
I am NOT There Right Now. It is Daunting
best egg sausage and cheese bagel sandwich ever. It really filled me up good!

After lunch I continued
Workin it 4 Da Hood
to plug away at work and got rid of the award that I got. I definitely don't have an excuse not to do my
Taking The EL to Downtown
packets on Monday. Tuesday is my supervisor interview downtown @ 3 PM and then when you go
My Fave Shot of City Hall
to shop Monday. Well apparently when I mentioned portable boyfriends I hadn't realized that being portable is in in with the millennials that dominate Fairmount and parts of Center City. 636 I'm sitting at the
St. Marks
Starbucks people watching and being very tired drinking an ice coffee.
I HAD to MOVE!
 I don't know I feel like not doing very much.
My Mood
It's a nice day and it's not hot here. I don't even feel like calling the 2 women I really don't feel like making
A Forgone Figure in the World
a big effort. One of them said to me this week that she didn't want to be packing now but would like to go
Are You watching
to events with her. I meet all kinds. When having one of my parties but I am not up for renting a car driving
A Bright Spot in My World
all the way down there. I just keep doing that same stuff over again. I feel good for a while & then I get in a
mood. I know I just have to let it be and it will go away. I have to accept it and let it pass. it's really  a pain and a bore😣 I think this point that I found on
My Route Home
Instagram pretty much sez it all. While I was moping? the 
48 came very quickly to my bus stop. I jumped
Market Street
in the bus and I must've looked pretty scary with my grumpy face going on😟! When looking forward
to going home and talking with Sharon. She takes my mind off my inner sanctum. I suppose I could invite somebody to want to go to want to events listed on
On the 48
the WHYY  newsworks website hopefull she will like them. I'll just send
Arriving Home
him the link shortened by Bitly!! http://bit.ly/1FCO6yO
Bit.ly really shorten tha link that must've been fine wines long.
I  came home and chilled out with Sharon. We both decided that we go out and we went to
Sharon and Customer
Rembrandts. I had a portobello steak. It was good  Phillies are
Walmart Delivery
losing to the Chicago Cubs 6-2 in the 6th inning. Sharon's bed order came in in 2 days. She is waiting for the frame to come in.

No comments: