Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Tuesday, September 15:What a Day! Sun, Work, Interview and Massage.

Well I got up and headed towards the sunrise. It was nice to be able to get up and feel like I'm getting
19th Street
my old routine back. I was rolling out of bed and felt pretty tired but I'm about to wake up.
City in he Early Am
I headed to the sunrise I was only a little bit late. I then went straight to work and immediately started
19th Street
shooting people. I saw  8 or 9 people today. I saw all of my folks  by 1:15PM.
I am now I'm heading
Ready to Enter for Interview
downtown for the supervisory interview @ 3pm. It's nice outside. I put on my shoes. I don't know what to
The Philly Inquirer
make of this whole thing but I'm gonna put my best foot forward. Well about the interview, it went OK then
THAT'S RIGHT!!!
look at me I didn't look at them very much. I felt like I just grind it out the answers because that's
801 Market
how I work I'm at work horse not show horse. That might be the problem. what me worry. I don't have that
Being Led
luxury. I'm pretty tired right now and feeling mellow. I went to Dos Taco. I had a really messy but tasty soft-shell taco. I went to the park at Rittenhouse Square and people watched while I ate this delicious late lunch.
Lunch at Dos Tacos

Rittenhouse Square
Identified across the street and go to coffee Joe to rinse my palate and to wash off my hands.
Yum!!
If not 5 o'clock I have an appointment at properties by at 5:30 this is my payback for walking the dogs.
A Nice Day in the Park
I will go to this massage and go straight home I am pretty beat. I then decided to  move to the front of Coffee Joe to the front where the young
kids had fled and I have the table to myself. I'm keeping
The Back of Coffee Joe

Front of Coffee Joe
away from the stern hipster at the counter and I have my appointment at 5:30 which is about
20 minutes from now. She has her work name of the place. Well I ate up time so I didn't have time to edit my blog. Well I had my massage and it was very relaxing I must say. It was my pain for pet sitting.
Entrence to Toppers
Toppers
We talked for a while. I like to think that I'm a good listener. That's OK. It's good to do things without
Nice!!
any expectation in return. That's what I heard today. Well I missed a phone call from Bob while my stuff within the locker and I was getting hot towels and hot stones on me. Well I have a big thing of water and that's when I get home.

No comments: