Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Tuesday Tea

Today Tuesday, May 14 I have ended another day at the Welfare Wakka. I am
Earth Cup where I got my Tea
went to the cat job on 45th St. and I'll then I was hoping to hit gratitude and then go to Pats. I skipped Gratitude  but I feel I am catching a cold so I went to the Earth Cup and had some homemade tea with ginger. It was pretty good. I had dinner with Pat and watched airplane disaster shows on YouTube.  The worst one EVER was the Tenerife airport disaster on March 27th 1977. The jerk pilot of the KLM took off without permission and hit the Pan Am plane. It was real bad!! It's a nice day outside and it was a quiet at work since i did not have to see hardly anybody and I got this report done that is due tomorrow  That is a
Dawn Baby and Boyfriend
 good thing for sure.
Cute Pussycat
Went to Earth Cup and got some tea. Think I am getting a cold so not going back downtown. Tomorrow I have a 9:30 Med check apt so I should hi the rack fairly early. I hear its going to warm up tomorrow. The wedding is on!! I am considering a cross-country BUS trip to the West Coast in October or November. It's $258 Round Trip. I did find a cheap airfare of of $240 Round Trip on Cheap-O-Air. Most of the really cheap fares 
Yuppies in the Wild
require a train trip from Newark Airport but hell, that is CHEAP. Now I have to decide how much time I want to take off. The bus is almost 3 days. I want to find out if Greyhound has a "See America Fares." I know that I can not see Canada for sure!!

Hungry Pussy
Had a good day at work no drama. I will be over soon to chill.
 I just read on Facebook late last night that Dawn had her baby. All I can say is Congratulations.
I am now running late for work and the AES just called about my student loan. I think I am a month behind. This is why I must be a cheap traveler.
Bye

No comments: