Sunday, May 05, 2013

Good Evening

Part of a Whale
Dinner!!
Well we sang and then went over to Molly's in the great town of Lakawana where the birds fly and the sunrise in the sunshine it's just like everywhere else you hung out we saw all her homemade stuff she's very proud of her homemade rugs and her mosaics didn't pretty good for being not trained but then again what do I know about art except I hang out  with artists. I am not one of those hangers that you read about so much in the web
Kerry and Molly
So it's another beautiful day in beautiful Buffalo. Kerry is making the coleslaw coleslaw ever made by man or woman. This is homemade macaroni salad without the veggies plus having sweet-and-sour carrots just a
The Landlord
very traditional Foltz family recipe and we are going to have hot Italian sausage sandwiches on fresh bakery rolls with sautéed onion and green pepper.
That was Carrie describing what we had for dinner and I probably won't be up too long
Larry Taken in  Europe
since I am getting up early for a trip to Toronto. I am getting ready for sleep like I know I should. I let Bailey out to pee and now I need to hit the sack since I will be getting up at 5:30 so I can wait for the Landlord to drive me to the bus depot to catch the Megabus. I just got an email that gave me some pause
I was wondering if Canada would let you in because of your court issue. Catherine's friend Ernie was in a band and one of them couldn't get into Canada because of some sort of conviction. I don't know how those things work, or maybe you are not in the system anymore.
I am not sure but I am hoping that since I got my passport after the DWI and the fact that I am on the Megabus should help n my endovor. Well, this ought be interesting.

No comments: